We have an immediate opening for an online community manager. Our ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, organized, comfortable communicating online through different voices and interested in working in a small dynamic company.
- Act as a community manager for various Bright Mountain digital properties.
- Regularly promote content/events/initiatives that will grow/enhance the community and foster interaction
- Use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to share unique content, foster interaction with fans of the page and grow the user base.
- Stay current in social media through education and outreach by networking and attending conference
- Find and create ideas for content that will result in the creation of blogs, articles, videos, gifs, and memes.
- Post content to various Bright Mountain websites.
- Create and manage social initiatives that will provide a voice for veterans and public safety workers
- Manage and schedule social content.
- Respond to and engage, when appropriate, all inquiries related to Bright Mountain properties on social sites.
- Incorporate metrics and tracking into each initiative to measure the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Create social media reports highlighting relevant conversations and activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Administration or related degree required.
- Strong background using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Understanding of basic HTML (not required)
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a plus.
Apply for this position