Acceptance of Terms
All visitors/users of this site are urged to exercise reasonable prudence in all interactions and any and all other activities and/or conduct while using this site and/or contacting or responding to contacts made through use of, viewing, or employing anything made available on, included on, or otherwise accessible through this site, on this site or in any part of this site. You are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others.
You are urged to carefully review the privacy policies, terms or use, and any other related documents and materials of any and all of the Third Parties providing any form of content, information, products, services, and any other matter or materials to this site.
Although this site is intended for general use, children 18 years and under should not use this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold BMAQ.com and Bright Mountain Media Inc., and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by BMAQ.com and Bright Mountain Media, Inc., and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification. BMAQ.com (this site, or this website) and Bright Mountain Media, Inc. (BMTM) are hereinafter referred to collectively as Bright Mountain®, we, us, or our as applicable.
User Submitted Information at this site is voluntary on the part of the User. An email address is collected when users contact us, inquiring at this site about employment may require additional information. When you use this site you agree to provide accurate and complete information, and further agree to keep your information complete and accurate. You agree to notify us when your information changes.
User Submitted Data/Content, User Responsibility
We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, communications, interactions, transactions, damaged items, disputes or any relationships between you and any other user, Third Party, person or organization (“your interactions with others”) and/or content on the this site.
User Responsibility: You are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others. You agree to indemnify and hold us, and all our agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by us, and/or all our agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification.
Bright Mountain®, and our agents, representatives, employees, and officers:
1) are not parties to, do not participate in, and have no involvement or interest in the transactions, communications, interactions, disputes or relations between users of/visitors to this site
2) are not parties to, do not participate in, and have no involvement or interest in the transactions, communications, interactions, disputes or relations between buyers and sellers of items made available through the sites accessible though this site.
3) do not make any representation or warranties as to, and do not have the responsibility to examine, evaluate, or warrant the offerings of any items, products, merchandise and/or services made available through any of the sites accessible through this site.
4) do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, communications, interactions, transactions, damaged items, disputes or any relationships between you and any other user, person or organization (“your interactions with others”) and/or content of any of the sites accessible through this site.
If at any time any content on this site is incorrect due to typographical error or is inaccurate information we retain the right to cancel and/or refuse purchases and/or orders placed based on such errors or information. We do not warrant that any content contained in this or related sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, free of errors or inaccuracies.
Children under 13 and Children under 16
Personally Identifiable Information is not knowingly collected by this site from children 16 years of age and under. If we learn that information has been collected from a child at or under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent the information will be deleted as quickly as reasonably possible.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications; Electronic Communications
Visitors and Users of this site consent to receive electronic communications (e-mail) from us. We may communicate with Visitors/Users via e-mail or by posting notices to this site. Visitors/Users of this site agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you by us electronically will satisfy any legal requirements for communication in writing.
Prohibited Conduct: Users, and all those who use of, and/or visit this site agree that they will NOT personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:
- Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, defraud others at this site
- Provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content or material
- Provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person or creature, abuse, cruelty, sexuality, exploitation, or any other related materials or topics posing harm to, or threatening the security of a child or an individual.
- Access or attempt to access, or impersonate another person or Bright Mountain® staff member.
- Obtain without permission or by hacking, or encourage another person to obtain user name(s), password(s), and/or any other information from this site; or provide any such information to a Third Party.
- Use any of the information or site features for anything other than what they are intended to be used for. This includes the exploitation of any issues or glitches at this site for personal gain.
- Interfere, or intentionally interfere with, the security-related features, the operation of this site, or a member’s enjoyment or use of this site; including trolling or any other such behaviors.
- Use this site, or encourage or entreat others to use this site for any illegal purpose or intent.
- Provide, request, link, distribute or in any way make available any content containing software viruses, code intended to damage, or otherwise interfere with any system, hardware, software, equipment, data, or any other information.
- Engage in misrepresentation of any information that you provide through this site.
- Attempt or encourage another to attempt to disassemble, decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or in any manner attempt to attain any source code, underlying algorithms, or original ideas or content of any part of this site.
- Attempt, or encourage another to attempt to conduct to violate the security of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, including, without limitation: a) accessing data or logging into servers, accounts, or databases unintended for such user(s), or which the user is not authorized to access; b) to probe, scan or test the vulnerability; c) to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; d) to interfere via means of, but not limited to, submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header on any part of the header information in any posting; e) to use any device, software, or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere with proper functioning of this site, content, databases, services provided, network.
- Taking, or encouraging another to take intentional actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this site, its services and content, server.
Use of this site:
Ownership Notice and Usage Restrictions
This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only. All of the various online resources and any other information provided in this site is NOT intended for reproduction, distribution, sales or transmission by or for any business, commercial or public purposes. All various online resources and any other information that are included on this site are protected by their applicable laws (these laws include US and International copyright and trademark laws), and any unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sales of such materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Third-Party Advertising Companies:
Third Party Advertisements are not served on this site.
By virtue of your accessing this site you agree that you are solely responsible for use of this website. In addition you further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, partners, licensors, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorneys’ fees which arise out of your misuse or use of this site, violation of these terms, or the violation of any persons or entities rights, or any breach of the warranties, representations, and covenants made by you herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, VARIOUS ONLINE RESOURCES AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO VISITORS/USERS “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OR ACCURACY OF THIS SITE, OR OF THE CONTENT, VARIOUS ONLINE RESOURCES AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED PROVIDED, INCLUDED ON, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. FURTHER, BRIGHT MOUNTAIN®, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT, VARIOUS ONLINE RESOURCES AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, THEIR SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE FREE OF ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, BUGS, WORMS, OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ITEMS. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY CONTENT, VARIOUS ONLINE RESOURCES AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. VISITORS/USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT THEY USE THIS SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Reservation of Rights
Modifications to Service
We retain the right to temporarily or permanently, and in part or in whole, change, modify or discontinue TheBravestOnline.com and/or any content on this site at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Choice of Law and Choice of Forum
Applicable Laws And Governing Language: Any person(s) who elect to access this site from outside of the United States of America do so at their own initiative, and by such election and initiative are assuming the responsibility for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use and access of this site. The Terms if Use herein disclosed are governed by and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States of America, and are without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.